Tuesday, January 27, 2009

First day of school

Well there it is, my first 'baby' off to school. A bit of an emotional day, but overall Grace is so very ready to be off into the big wild world. Found myself being very reflective over the day and remembering snippets from her birth. It certainly doesn't seem like 5 years since she was born, but indeed it is and its been a wonderous journey. Thank you Grace Regina for choosing me to be your guiding light.


I love you bubba Gig to the moon and back *mwah*

2 comments:

Emma said...

I hope Grace enjoys school! How nice that Paul could be there for her first day too.

Did you know your blog comes up with a content warning every time I open it?!

Good to see you back blogging, anyway!

Kellie said...

Thanks Emma, I've removed the content warning for now. Thought now with the Mid content some might find the word VAGINA offensive (LOL).